Where do i get correct integra lower control arms?

Various setups, tips, etc.

Moderators: Ami, evtsteward

Topic Author
staticchmbr
G1 n00b

Where do i get correct integra lower control arms?

Postby staticchmbr » August 29th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Hey guys, i dont post on here alot, but have been a long time member. I have had a 1g crx for the last 12 years, with a d16a1 swap. I was reading through some threads over on rpr, and found an interesting one on lower control/radius arms.

http://www.redpepperracing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20070&page=3#entry569067

Basically, integras and civics had 2 different honda part numbers, and the control arms had different lengths. All of the newer aftermarket lcas seem to share the same part number between civics/integras. The problem is that it seems that it is random as to which length you get. For example, i could order a set for my crx.. The left could be the civic sized one, and the right could be the integra sized one (extra comber one my crx).

Im assuming you guys have the opposite problem.. It could be a gamble whether you get positive camber or not. Does anyone know where i can pick up a guaranteed set of integra lcas? I am trying to get negative camber on my crx.
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing!

*boosted dohc 87 crx*

MinkelR
Site Admin

Re: Where do i get correct integra lower control arms?

Postby MinkelR » August 29th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Acura dealer is the only place to get the Integra radius arms. I think they might be discontinued though
1987 Acura Integra LS (Rest in Pieces)
1989 Acura Integra LS Daily Driver
1992 Mazda 323 (Sold)

Topic Author
staticchmbr
G1 n00b

Postby staticchmbr » August 29th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Yea, they've been discontinued for a while. Even if I have to buy aftermarket or refurbished, I at least want to try to find a brand that's selling the correct length ones
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing!

*boosted dohc 87 crx*

Eec4tuner
G1 n00b

Postby Eec4tuner » September 5th, 2014, 6:48 am

You may be able to "hand select" LCA till you have the longer teg arms. But what's the odds of a parts house having a bunch of LCA to choose from. Maybe taking a trip to rock auto's warehouse may do the trick. LOL

Return to “Chassis/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”