Where to get motor mount?

Engine and tranny related questions or discussions...

Moderators: Ami, evtsteward

Topic Author
drag13honda

Where to get motor mount?

Postby drag13honda » September 13th, 2017, 4:24 am

I was curious if anybody has been able to source the driver's side motor mount in the last few years, and if so where you found it?

I can find the passenger side tranny mount and the rear most motor mount all day long, but I'm having a hard time sourcing the driver's side mount. The rubber is completely snapped on mine, so it's in need of replacing.

O'Reilly has a listing for the mount, but the picture doesn't show the right mount. I have one on order, that will arrive tomorrow. I want to see if the right mount shows up, or if it's the one in the picture. I don't have my hopes very high, but if the right one doesn't show up, I don't know where to go from here. Anyone have a secret source for these?

gtpilot
G1 n00b

Re: Where to get motor mount?

Postby gtpilot » September 20th, 2017, 2:24 pm

Did that part work out for you?

Topic Author
drag13honda

Postby drag13honda » September 30th, 2017, 2:20 am

Unfortunately, it did not. It came in as pictured on their website, which is not the right one for the car. It looks like the one that fits my 3g civic instead. The search continues.

Anybody know of a company that can rebuild/reinsert old motor mounts?

Topic Author
drag13honda

Postby drag13honda » October 5th, 2017, 6:49 am

Unfortunately no, that's what O'reillys shows to have as well, except a different brand. I'll try to get a picture of the one in my car soon and post it. They say that mount fits the 86-89 Integra, but I don't see any way that would mount up to my engine.

Return to “Engine/Transmission”