Presidential debate.

Got a controversial topic to discuss? Sit down, flex your fingers, and put opinions to use.

Moderators: Ami, evtsteward

Topic Author
Legit G1Tegger

Presidential debate.

Postby Biscuit » October 4th, 2012, 9:07 am

Romney owned Obama!
Obama was wrong on so many points.
"If I had a nickle for every time that I buckled under pressure I would have five nickles."
Hank Hill

88RS RIP 9-1995 - 3-2006
89LS RIP 3-2006 - 9-2010

Legit G1Tegger

Re: Presidential debate.

Postby 87g1teger » October 4th, 2012, 7:43 pm

not like it romney was a superhero thats going to save the country with his bush era "fuzzy math".. talking about how our trillion dollar deficit will somehow work its was out if we freeze spending and only bring in 800billion in reveue.. im not pro obama or pro romney... they are both sellouts to big corps as the majority of politicians, not all but the majority...nothing will change.. no amount of policy will get this economy going.. get rid of the electoral collage and lets see how things change.. lets get rid of lifetime salary and health car for government workers... also seriously why do these guys need to raise millions of dollars to travel around the country to speak on behalf of their cause? makes no sense.. its a subject no one likes to talk about but know that it happens.. im sorry but i belive in the ideology of the american way of life but not the management that runs it. i know there is no perfect place and as americans we say that america is the best country in the world... but lets be real.. we are not..sorry nathan is this sounds like an attack on your post.. its not.. its just a rant due to the debate.. nothing really changes with a new pres... few changes but nothing major.. well.. i guss thats it
Use the "View Active Topics" button on the main page to see what's going on..
"Bro, I only have two hands and one dick. I could only put in one mouth at a time." - Jon Martin
Hacking up your Hondas and Acuras Since 05'!

Legit G1Tegger

Re: Presidential debate.

Postby redteg73 » October 9th, 2012, 2:51 am

I was condsidering voting for romney because i'm not a big obama fan, after the debate i'm voting gary johnson all the way.

Return to “Debate”