How much did you sell your car for?

Non-Topic Converstation - Anything that doesnt belong in another section should be posted here.

Moderators: Ami, evtsteward

Topic Author
mr_malina
G1 n00b

How much did you sell your car for?

Postby mr_malina » March 13th, 2014, 1:39 am

Really interested in the high end of scale, describe car and price received.

evtsteward
Site Admin & Crunkass Teg Mechanic

Re: How much did you sell your car for?

Postby evtsteward » March 13th, 2014, 1:24 pm

Of the 24 that I've refurbed and sold, not may were downright awesome, mostly utilitarian. All sold between 1600-2000. One SE went for 2500 but the guy was desperate and had the cash. :D
Robert, that crazy guy with all the tegs!
Always an honor to be quoted.-B18Ch1ck
The great ships hung in the air in much
the same way bricks don't.-Douglas Adams

The value of life can be measured by how many
times your soul has been deeply stirred.-Soichiro Honda

Pr377yRicky
G1 n00b

Postby Pr377yRicky » March 15th, 2014, 3:03 am

here in Texas i traded one for SE spoiler. parts are so rare here.
Science says you cannot crap, piss, and nut at the same time. I beg to differ.

8Integra8

Postby 8Integra8 » October 25th, 2014, 4:12 am

What is up! Finaglin'' 4 bangers! Crazy G1TEGORG.inizations. .. ... can't find a single post to my finaglin' name. Long time! 8Integra8 . . . :twisted:

Just the sad reality when your pride isn't in demand. Sold that bad boy for $2(two)(dollars),when nobody on the forum wanted it. WITH aftermarket parts! :roll: J/K!

I crashed that thing on a twisty CA highway, the best a g1teg could get twisted. Mangled! No! :roll:

J/K #2, I can drive! No reason for crashing cars unless you mean it! :twisted:

Sold that bastard some 5 years ago, on a DUI.

Not the high end scale. $800 w/aftermarket parts, coulda got at least 12-1500+ easy, no forum take on $800: lowered rear adj. coilovers, front aft. mkt. T-bars, tokico blues, 90% stock tires, drilled/slotted brakes, intake/header/exhaust, tint, some audio, clean grey suede interior, tint, all power windows and motor. Ran F'n GOOD! Some other stuff I guess.

Sold to unlicensed driver, by accident, that never registered it. . . . got parking ticket first week, and impounded a couple weeks later. Sad!

On brighter side of it (that's PST for you worldly folk; pacific standard time), I learned a lot from this 4 banger and enjoyed the forum for it. It's the only reason that dialed me into my automotive need.....gto for you safe betters.

After I got ripped off by mechanic, I rebuilt motor myself. Win some/lose some. After I rebuilt motor, the Anyhow, quick "kudos" to that guy with funny hat and funny *avatar! *GOTTA LOVE THE OUTDOOR CANNABIS LOUNGE!!!(cough, cough, wave) DA16 was a beast. It was a mean rhino! Hammered and red lined that thing into its day.. . . .till no one wanted it, and it was just getting me in trouble. Fun!

SELL EM' CHEAP! WE'LL MAKE EM' BETTER! :twisted:

Return to “NTC”