G1TEG.ORG Archive is here!!!!

Non-Topic Converstation - Anything that doesnt belong in another section should be posted here.

Moderators: Ami, evtsteward

Topic Author
Site Admin

G1TEG.ORG Archive is here!!!!

Postby Bag » October 20th, 2016, 3:28 am

After some research, testing, backups, and some frustration......I am pleased to announce that I was able to get the OLD G1teg forum operational again!

There is little hope of being able to MERGE the two databases together without causing serious issues. If you have recently registered on the current site (g1teg.org), I am not sure that your login information will pull over to the previous forums. Feel free to register on the old site...or continue to post to the new one (your choice). For those of you who were already registered on the old forums, your login information should still be in the database and will let you log in. Since it's been a while, you may have to choose the option that you forgot your password (and have it mailed to the email address on file).

Without further delay....you can access the historical G1teg.org forums here: ARCHIVE.G1TEG.ORG

Telling it like it is.....since 1977
Owner / Administrator http://www.g1teg.org
My black 88 Special Edition

Re: G1TEG.ORG Archive is here!!!!

Postby thebranded » January 31st, 2017, 9:51 pm

Been a while since visiting here but this news is huge!

My old access works
"Last visit was: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:11 pm" :D
And all PM's are also avaiable

Maybe the old site should be set to read access only until you work out if the databases can merge?
Rover 416i aka Honda aka Acura

Suspension: Illumi's all round, 24mm torsions (waiting to be installed) Cusco front strut bar
Intake: K&N Drop in filter
Exhurst: 2" SS 75% parts aquired.

Return to “NTC”