Ami's Mom's 2000 Integra GS

Non-Topic Converstation - Anything that doesnt belong in another section should be posted here.

Moderators: Ami, evtsteward

Topic Author
Ami
G1 n00b

Ami's Mom's 2000 Integra GS

Postby Ami » May 12th, 2017, 8:20 pm

Hello, G1Teg family! Last Friday, my mother asked me to search for a nice used car for her. She told me her price range and requirements, and I immediately realized that an automatic 2000-2001 DB7 was absolutely the perfect car for her. She must have thought so too because this car is her birthday gift to herself:

Yes, we are DEFINITELY related, LOL! I drove this car for hours yesterday and it was quite solid, even as I did 75-85 MPH for miles on end to keep up with Pennsylvania traffic. Since it is completely unmodified, it is going to stay that way! Dan and I have the car at our house right now and our plans are to do a timing belt service, get all the maintenance up to date, and give it a proper detail before we give it back to her. My mother is admittedly excited at the prospect of kissing mechanics goodbye, for the most part. This car will be regularly detailed and maintained by Dan and me, and all three of us look forward to enjoying this car for years to come!
Let's turn the mothership into a party boat! Post on G1Teg more frequently!

Ami & Dan's 1987 LS Hatch *http://www.g1teg.org/viewtopic.php?p=9349*

evtsteward
Site Admin & Crunkass Teg Mechanic

Re: Ami's Mom's 2000 Integra GS

Postby evtsteward » May 13th, 2017, 5:08 pm

Very nice find!
Robert, that crazy guy with all the tegs!
Always an honor to be quoted.-B18Ch1ck
The great ships hung in the air in much
the same way bricks don't.-Douglas Adams

The value of life can be measured by how many
times your soul has been deeply stirred.-Soichiro Honda

Return to “NTC”