What's my 89 turbo worth?

What do you have?

Moderators: Ami, evtsteward

Topic Author
89turboteg
G1 n00b

What's my 89 turbo worth?

Postby 89turboteg » August 24th, 2016, 3:48 am

Well the time has come. I haven't driven my Teg in years and it's just sitting in my garage gathering dust. I have no idea what it's even worth. I don't even know where to start. The list of mods is really long. Everything was custom built for it. It's a white 89 rs. Approx 125k miles. Original D16A1. Fully built block. Performance head, cams, throttle body. Port NOS kit with bottle heater and purge. T3/t4 hybrid with a custome front mount. Act clutch and lightened flywheel. Car still has AC as well. Full custom Memphis stereo with body color fiberglass trunk. I have a set of 18's along with 19's for it. Tokico illuminas all around with rear tokico springs and upgraded torsion bars. Suspension techniques sway bars. Custom exhaust. Custom gauges in a pillar pod and in center console. SS brake lines, slotted rotors, high performance pads and poweercoated brake components.
Its been turbo for over 15 years and still runs strong and is really fast. It was dynoed at just under 200 at the wheels with a slipping clutch and no spray. It def makes more than that now. Car is super clean. Most likely one of the cleanest you will see these days. It needs absolutely nothing. Just turn the key and go. I can post more pics if there is interest. The car is on the road and it's currently in northern Nj.

Any idea of what it would go for? I don't expect to get anywhere near what's invested but for it to find a good home. My IG is thegreek96

195hp 169ft-lbs @9psi

FOR SALE

Bag
Site Admin

Re: What's my 89 turbo worth?

Postby Bag » August 27th, 2016, 1:29 pm

It's a sad day man. I remember drooling over this car when I first joined the forums ages ago. Good luck with the sale. I'd guess at least $2500 minimum...prob more.
Randy

Telling it like it is.....since 1977
Owner / Administrator http://www.g1teg.org
My black 88 Special Edition

riverflow
G1 n00b

Postby riverflow » August 28th, 2016, 8:28 pm

Definitely interested. I've started looking at building mine but it would never be this well done or quite as clean. If the 2k range will bring it back to a loving home, I'll be there Saturday. I'll even buy a door for my garage so I can keep it inside, and I'm renting!

redteg73
Legit G1Tegger

Postby redteg73 » August 30th, 2016, 9:36 pm

Man that's really nice. If i had the money to give you, I would probably be in the 4-5k range.

Chaos325
G1 n00b

Postby Chaos325 » September 3rd, 2016, 10:13 pm

Yup definately 3k to a g1 guy. Smh can't say I don't blame you, I'm have tempted to pull my engine combo to sell and put in something that would make me want to drive my teg more. Time definitely has flown by as this integra, Ryans and Matt's were what made me build mines when I was 16 and that was 15 years almost ago. Best of luck with the sale.
89 Acura Integra 1.6 LSt - D16A1 :twisted:
Eagle h-beam rods, Endyne 9.1 pistons, Hks mls, jdm zc cams, Greddy manifold, Garrett gt28 turbo, 2.5" turbo-back exhaust, obd1 conversion, msd, act stage 3 clutch
223.29whp/214fttq@81.44mph &7420rpm

Topic Author
89turboteg
G1 n00b

Postby 89turboteg » September 6th, 2016, 4:11 pm

I can't give it away guys lol. There isn't a cleaner body from the east coast. If I was going to take 3 for it is be better off pulling the engine and putting it into a crx and road racing it and selling the teg stock for the same price. I know I won't get what's invested but what turbo nitrous car with a show quality stereo could be bought for 2k?
195hp 169ft-lbs @9psi

FOR SALE

specialTEG
G1 n00b

Postby specialTEG » September 10th, 2016, 3:35 pm

wow old time member that still has his car!
those one and only "altezza" taillights though ...
hahhaha

As you can see these forums are dead, most of the old time members have moved on because of a crash couple of years ago and years of valuable informative post just vanish in.

If you are on Facebook, it 'd be good for you to join some of us in our group for this old car.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FirstGenerationIntegra/
mugen無限power

Chaos325
G1 n00b

Postby Chaos325 » September 16th, 2016, 1:46 pm

89turboteg wrote:I can't give it away guys lol. There isn't a cleaner body from the east coast. If I was going to take 3 for it is be better off pulling the engine and putting it into a crx and road racing it and selling the teg stock for the same price. I know I won't get what's invested but what turbo nitrous car with a show quality stereo could be bought for 2k?

No I know exactly what you mean, trust me I build Hondas at my shop on down time. You never get what's invested back in today's market. Again I wish you luck with the sale, if I didn't already own about 9 cars I'd buy it just to have it.
89 Acura Integra 1.6 LSt - D16A1 :twisted:
Eagle h-beam rods, Endyne 9.1 pistons, Hks mls, jdm zc cams, Greddy manifold, Garrett gt28 turbo, 2.5" turbo-back exhaust, obd1 conversion, msd, act stage 3 clutch
223.29whp/214fttq@81.44mph &7420rpm

87g1teger
Legit G1Tegger

Postby 87g1teger » September 17th, 2016, 2:41 pm

OH DANG
Use the "View Active Topics" button on the main page to see what's going on..
"Bro, I only have two hands and one dick. I could only put in one mouth at a time." - Jon Martin
Hacking up your Hondas and Acuras Since 05'!

Return to “For Sale”