IVANS TEGGY

Moderators: Ami, evtsteward

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

IVANS TEGGY

Postby MugenBOI » October 10th, 2012, 8:58 pm

Hey hows it going everybody i happy to see the g1teg.org website back up .. My name is Ivan iam 21 years old and one of the cars i own is a 1988 Integera LS Special Edition .. i bought the car bone stock and put some work into it .. here are some pics
ImageImage

and MY DREAM

silentsnow31802
Legit G1Tegger

Re: IVANS TEGGY

Postby silentsnow31802 » October 11th, 2012, 4:03 am

Beautiful. I say your well on your way to your dream.
Snow

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » January 12th, 2013, 6:09 pm

I just bought my baby some new shoes ... MUGEN MF-10L will have pics soon :-)

Mr NW Classic
NW Classic Honda

Postby Mr NW Classic » January 12th, 2013, 10:27 pm

Awesome! Just get rid of those damn ricer hood spacers. They dont help with venting and they look retarded. :mrgreen:
"Your one stop shop for pre-1988 Honda/Acura parts"
206-940-8173 :D

72-87 Civic
84-87 CRX
86-89 Integra
79-87 Prelude
76-89 Accord

87g1teger
Legit G1Tegger

Postby 87g1teger » January 12th, 2013, 10:40 pm

Berry nice!
*Topic moved to SE models*
Use the "View Active Topics" button on the main page to see what's going on..
"Bro, I only have two hands and one dick. I could only put in one mouth at a time." - Jon Martin
Hacking up your Hondas and Acuras Since 05'!

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » January 13th, 2013, 5:18 pm

Mr NW Classic wrote:Awesome! Just get rid of those damn ricer hood spacers. They dont help with venting and they look retarded. :mrgreen:

Well im keeping it i love how it looks like that ....thanks for your opinion though 8-)

Mr NW Classic
NW Classic Honda

Postby Mr NW Classic » January 13th, 2013, 5:52 pm

You know hood vents hurt the car more than helping it rite??? It pays to listen to the OG's.... ;)

72-87 Civic
84-87 CRX
86-89 Integra
79-87 Prelude
76-89 Accord

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » January 26th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Mr NW Classic wrote:You know hood vents hurt the car more than helping it rite??? It pays to listen to the OG's.... ;)

Im listing so why is that boss ? i never knew that

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Re: IVANS TEGGY new pics

Postby MugenBOI » March 23rd, 2013, 5:28 pm

working on her
working on trims

getting my new window and fixng wiring problem

bought new wheels for my baby MUGEN MF10-L

New wheels ready for the Friday cruise on Broadway fresh !!!

Mr NW Classic
NW Classic Honda

Postby Mr NW Classic » April 1st, 2013, 7:32 pm

Those red seats look so out of place, just saying.

72-87 Civic
84-87 CRX
86-89 Integra
79-87 Prelude
76-89 Accord

87g1teger
Legit G1Tegger

Postby 87g1teger » April 1st, 2013, 9:06 pm

So why is hood venting bad Danny?
Use the "View Active Topics" button on the main page to see what's going on..
"Bro, I only have two hands and one dick. I could only put in one mouth at a time." - Jon Martin
Hacking up your Hondas and Acuras Since 05'!

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » April 2nd, 2013, 2:29 pm

Mr NW Classic wrote:Those red seats look so out of place, just saying.

What do you mean ? they where where both reclined in the pics could that be it ?

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » April 2nd, 2013, 2:31 pm

93da6 wrote:Dam! Car looks Good! Whats on top of your steering colum?

LAUSANNE GREEN PEARL RHD DA

thank you :D its a really expensive cop scanner

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » April 2nd, 2013, 2:34 pm

seriously Mr NW Classic thats all you have to say lol should of stayed quiet Mr. Grumpy (i dont think you like me at all haha)

evtsteward
Site Admin & Crunkass Teg Mechanic

Postby evtsteward » April 2nd, 2013, 2:48 pm

MugenBOI wrote:seriously Mr NW Classic thats all you have to say lol should of stayed quiet Mr. Grumpy (i dont think you like me at all haha)

Please try and stay above any perceived criticisms. Not worth the trouble getting caught up in an internet pissing match. You can't predict anyone's mood at any moment. Learn to let it go and you won't have all the grey hair that I do. it's also the Admins/Mods responsibility to step on their heads, if needed. We all just trying to fit in this worlds playground, not win the "likes" contest. 8-)
Robert, that crazy guy with all the tegs!
Always an honor to be quoted.-B18Ch1ck
The great ships hung in the air in much
the same way bricks don't.-Douglas Adams

The value of life can be measured by how many
times your soul has been deeply stirred.-Soichiro Honda

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » April 2nd, 2013, 3:16 pm

evtsteward wrote:
MugenBOI wrote:seriously Mr NW Classic thats all you have to say lol should of stayed quiet Mr. Grumpy (i dont think you like me at all haha)

Please try and stay above any perceived criticisms. Not worth the trouble getting caught up in an internet pissing match. You can't predict anyone's mood at any moment. Learn to let it go and you won't have all the grey hair that I do. it's also the Admins/Mods responsibility to step on their heads, if needed. We all just trying to fit in this worlds playground, not win the "likes" contest. 8-)

i was just messing around with him since he NEVER has anything nice to say to ME i think he hates on me lol :lol: jk and yes your right boss i got couple grey hairs already haha :roll: lesson from this is .. if you dont have anything nice to say then shut it :twisted:

evtsteward
Site Admin & Crunkass Teg Mechanic

Postby evtsteward » April 2nd, 2013, 3:42 pm

Look, before I delete anymore of this diatribe, keep in mind that other people think the have the right to do and say anything they want. My opinion is that the more people are alike the more the thrash each other. You and Danny could be GREAT friends if life lets it happen. My suggestion still stands if you want to get along anywhere. No need to retaliate or carry on. Be above it all. Those who understand this know better. I'm not your parent or older brother, just saying it's "everyone's job to stop the hate" and "it takes at least two to argue." Hakuna matata! :idea:
Robert, that crazy guy with all the tegs!
Always an honor to be quoted.-B18Ch1ck
The great ships hung in the air in much
the same way bricks don't.-Douglas Adams

The value of life can be measured by how many
times your soul has been deeply stirred.-Soichiro Honda

est1988
G1 n00b

Postby est1988 » April 2nd, 2013, 3:46 pm

I digsss it

Mr NW Classic
NW Classic Honda

Postby Mr NW Classic » April 2nd, 2013, 11:34 pm

I dont stay quiet havnt you noticed that kid? Not my problem you cant take a professional opinion on your own build when you posted the pics up to began with. And MugenBOI its not you I dont like its that ricer attitude of yours we have had issues with in the past. Now chin up because I was never talking shit, I like your car except the "trendy" stuff that doesnt fit our era. Now keep my name in your mouth and thanks for the promotion, you doing a great job. :mrgreen:

72-87 Civic
84-87 CRX
86-89 Integra
79-87 Prelude
76-89 Accord

g1_teg_lover
G1 n00b

Postby g1_teg_lover » April 3rd, 2013, 12:38 am

Looks good, just IMO, would have gotten some black seats and harness (the red destroy's the interior's look), and would remove the lift from the back end of the hood (does give it a unique look, but just not my thing). Can't really find anything wrong with the entire look though (it's not "ricer" per se) and just from the pics can see you've put lots of time into the car getting it to look how you want it to.
Knowledge gets accumulated like resins in bongs.

JLAUDIOinCIVIC
Legit G1Tegger

Postby JLAUDIOinCIVIC » April 3rd, 2013, 4:49 am

Mr NW Classic wrote:

I dont stay quiet havnt you noticed that kid? Not my problem you cant take a professional opinion on your own build when you posted the pics up to began with. And MugenBOI its not you I dont like its that ricer attitude of yours we have had issues with in the past. Now chin up because I was never talking shit, I like your car except the "trendy" stuff that doesnt fit our era. Now keep my name in your mouth and thanks for the promotion, you doing a great job. :mrgreen:

"professional opinion" what the fuck is that?.. im sorry.. i must have missed the drama. but the dudes car is clean.. alot cleaner than most on this site.. i dont see the need to post whatever dumbshit was said.. or talk down to him like you just did.. you have somewhat of a name on the internet selling used parts to a small group.. kool.. no where does that make you a "professional".. and again that word is a very lose term..

i dont have beef with you. hell im rocking your decals.but if this is how you carry yourself on someone else thread i will glady remove them. i really dont care.i dont know you or have ever heard of anyone that has heard of you, and probably will never buy from you.. not bc your not a nice guy or anything. but the more you post, i see the more bullying and you carry yourself like your better than most b.c you sell used parts. you get mostly out of junkyards.. but you are starting to sound super cocky.. i knew a guy one time that sounded just like you at one point.. sold alot of parts like you.. and well lets say hes hated by alot..

if i get banned or warning off this. then so be it. iv been a member of this forum for 10 years. im calling this how i see it. my life will go on. i already removed myself from the integra fb page bc of one cocky person.
88 integra ls se black/gold- semi daily
88 yugo gv. motor less
84 nissan 200sx/s12. ka24e powered if i ever get off my ass
84 gmc 1500, small block. hauler, dd for now

g1_teg_lover
G1 n00b

Postby g1_teg_lover » April 3rd, 2013, 5:47 am

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG...LOL

Seriously though, there's no need for the hatred or attitudes. This isn't the honda-tech forums :D , we all take pride in our cars.
Knowledge gets accumulated like resins in bongs.

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » April 7th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Thank you JLAUDIOinCIVIC for the comment .... i really have put alot of time and money into my car just like we all have im sure and i want to thank you reminding everybody that we all have different taste (we are all diffrent but like similar things) and nicely worded by the way ^^ ... im not here to cause drama but im not here so people can be bullies ... anyways g1_teg_lover the reason why i got red seats is because I LOVE RED its my favorite color (im not a Norteno or anything lol) i fell in love with them the first time i saw them it was like love at first sight lol and alot of people in my town like how it looks on it over all i love it how they look on my car i couldnt be happier ... i like to stand out and i think this seats really does it ... im trying to get a rear fog light next if anybody hears of any good deals HMU thanks everybody and have a WONDERFUL DAY 8-)

silentsnow31802
Legit G1Tegger

Postby silentsnow31802 » April 9th, 2013, 12:14 am

Snow

89chondabrah
G1 n00b

Postby 89chondabrah » April 16th, 2013, 8:14 pm

its nice to finally see another teg that isn't stock on the registry...looks good
we have the technology- shitbox racing

ProjectIntegra89
Legit G1Tegger

Postby ProjectIntegra89 » April 24th, 2013, 12:30 am

Buddy like the car... but your harness mount locations concern me... I wouldn't want to see you get in an accident wearing those the way they are mounted... Thats the definition of spinal compression. :shock: Not trying to hate, just trying to keep you safe!

Again nice car. Both wheels fit the look very well.
VikingDJ: f34r t3h ric3!

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » May 12th, 2013, 4:03 pm

89chondabrah wrote:its nice to finally see another teg that isn't stock on the registry...looks good

Thank you i try my best to be a little diffrent 8-)

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » May 12th, 2013, 4:04 pm

ProjectIntegra89 wrote:Buddy like the car... but your harness mount locations concern me... I wouldn't want to see you get in an accident wearing those the way they are mounted... Thats the definition of spinal compression. :shock: Not trying to hate, just trying to keep you safe!

i agree with you .... im looking for takatas. anyone selling any or have a link ?

te37drift
G1 n00b

Postby te37drift » May 27th, 2013, 6:06 am

I'm going to have to agree with Danny on this one. For me, it's not so much the seats themselves being modern and "trendy", as it is that they are red, and they stick out like a sore thumb and don't match anything else on your car. Perhaps black srd's would have been more suited to the car.
here's to nipples. with out them, tits wouldn't have a point.

ProjectIntegra89
Legit G1Tegger

Postby ProjectIntegra89 » June 6th, 2013, 10:44 pm

MugenBOI wrote:
ProjectIntegra89 wrote:Buddy like the car... but your harness mount locations concern me... I wouldn't want to see you get in an accident wearing those the way they are mounted... Thats the definition of spinal compression. :shock: Not trying to hate, just trying to keep you safe!

i agree with you .... im looking for takatas. anyone selling any or have a link ?

Not really sure how takata belts would help... You should look into getting/making a harness bar for those restraints you have.
VikingDJ: f34r t3h ric3!

markl
G1 n00b

Postby markl » June 7th, 2013, 12:07 am

I have to chime in about the harness. As stated above, the shoulder belt mounting will compress your spine in an accident. The shoulder belts should go straight back or 10 degrees down. The manufacturer should have documentation on the mounting.

Even if you had a harness bar, the setup would not be good for street use because a racing harness has to be tight. Tight means you would not be able to reach your radio. When you have a tight harness, you need a roll bar because if you flip, you will be crushed.

Not sure of your plans, bit no track will let you run like that.

I would go back to the stock belts.

Mark

silentsnow31802
Legit G1Tegger

Postby silentsnow31802 » June 7th, 2013, 12:21 am

Also worth noting the harnesses are meant for high speed impacts, they are very solid and will not move. They actually do more damage to you at regular public road speeds. Your stock belts are designed to rip and stretch in the event of an accident to cushion you a bit. I know here in California it is illegal to daily drive with a harness as they are not DOT approved for street use. I do however like the look of a harness and I personally like how they hold better. I have looked into doing this a lot and have decided its not worth it unless I track the car, which I do not.
Snow

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » June 7th, 2013, 4:18 pm

te37drift wrote:

I'm going to have to agree with Danny on this one. For me, it's not so much the seats themselves being modern and "trendy", as it is that they are red, and they stick out like a sore thumb and don't match anything else on your car. Perhaps black srd's would have been more suited to the car.

Well like i said before ... RED is my favorite color ... and i wear RED everyday so it matches with ME lol and i like to stick out and stand out ... and that is the reason why i didnt get black because i want to stand out and plus they are Original Recaros 8-) no fake sh** and i love them they feel WAY better than stock ..they feel sporty

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » June 7th, 2013, 4:30 pm

markl wrote:I have to chime in about the harness. As stated above, the shoulder belt mounting will compress your spine in an accident. The shoulder belts should go straight back or 10 degrees down. The manufacturer should have documentation on the mounting.

Even if you had a harness bar, the setup would not be good for street use because a racing harness has to be tight. Tight means you would not be able to reach your radio. When you have a tight harness, you need a roll bar because if you flip, you will be crushed.

Not sure of your plans, bit no track will let you run like that.

I would go back to the stock belts.

Mark

mine is hella tight .. so tight that i cant even move to turn up down the radio but i know i dont have it set up the correct way but shes just looks right now ... shes stock and i just like the harnesses for looks and i love the way they feel lol

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » June 7th, 2013, 4:33 pm

silentsnow31802 wrote:Also worth noting the harnesses are meant for high speed impacts, they are very solid and will not move. They actually do more damage to you at regular public road speeds. Your stock belts are designed to rip and stretch in the event of an accident to cushion you a bit. I know here in California it is illegal to daily drive with a harness as they are not DOT approved for street use. I do however like the look of a harness and I personally like how they hold better. I have looked into doing this a lot and have decided its not worth it unless I track the car, which I do not.

yeah i heard its illegal but no cops have told me anything yet lol ... i been rocking them for 2 years maybe and nothing ... same here i love how they look and hold me better but i will be looking into hooking them up the right way if you guys can help me out with that ... that would be nice

redteg73
Legit G1Tegger

Postby redteg73 » June 19th, 2013, 2:07 am

I've always kind of liked the white/red color combos. Good looking car. I got a picture of my shoulder belts, it's more of a reference of the angle you are looking for on the shoulder belts so they won't hurt you in an accident. Without the bar i'm not sure of a mounting point though.

te37drift
G1 n00b

Postby te37drift » June 21st, 2013, 6:31 am

93da6 wrote:
87g1teger wrote:So why is hood venting bad Danny?

This?

Putting hood risers on under with the idea of it increasing cooling by "venting" hot air from the engine bay, is wrong. it disrupts the airflow, much like driving a truck with the tailgate down. It does more harm than good. Although I doubt it will cause any catastrophic cooling issues. The biggest benefit to spacing the hood is decreasing the wind resistance from the windshield as the hood being lifted, helps the air pass over it. As it stands, a windshield is like a brick wall for the air.
here's to nipples. with out them, tits wouldn't have a point.

Topic Author
MugenBOI
Legit G1Tegger

Postby MugenBOI » June 27th, 2013, 12:23 am

te37drift wrote:
93da6 wrote:

This?

Putting hood risers on under with the idea of it increasing cooling by "venting" hot air from the engine bay, is wrong. it disrupts the airflow, much like driving a truck with the tailgate down. It does more harm than good. Although I doubt it will cause any catastrophic cooling issues. The biggest benefit to spacing the hood is decreasing the wind resistance from the windshield as the hood being lifted, helps the air pass over it. As it stands, a windshield is like a brick wall for the air.

I just do it for the looks mainly just like this one viewtopic.php?f=52&t=558

TsunamiZC-t

Postby TsunamiZC-t » December 23rd, 2013, 2:01 am

te37drift wrote:
93da6 wrote:

This?

That is an extreme over exaggeration. The under carriage of your car is the brick wall, especially the rear bumper. For the technology of its time the g1 Integra still had a pretty decent efficient drag. (At least with the headlights in the closed position)

Return to “1988 SE Models”