Loaded

Post your pics here!

Moderators: Ami, evtsteward

Topic Author
79cord
G1 n00b

Loaded

Postby 79cord » February 26th, 2014, 9:40 am

Finally have the Integra on the road, having had it sitting around for a few years now. So here are some pictures to celebrate its most recent & first major outing. A trip to a big swap meeting that provided some surprises.

Ready to go!

I headed to the swap meeting to catch up with some friends & expecting to stay overnight; I brought up a sleeping bag & mat but wasn't organized with much more so decided I rather sleep in the Integra than outside, which proved comfortable despite the fact it was a cold night & morning; though it warmed up nicely as the day went on.
I bought a bit more than intended or sensible once again, so Integra was well laden for the trip home.
Here's why; the contents unloaded & some parts re-fitted.
Two late '60's Honda CT90, & a custom frame based upon another.... Maybe if I finish one.. or two, I might stop buying them! Have a small fleet by now, none working.

So the Integra might even be more practical than my long-suffering '79 Accord hatch... though I have fit many silly things in the back of that.

I behaved itself well, though I've been suffering the loping cold idle I put down to not enough coolant bleeding, but even after I ensured it was well warmed up before setting off for home, its engine temperature quickly dropped back to cold cruising home on the freeway. A new thermostat was immediately ordered from the local Honda dealer, regardless of cost...Assuming a dud, only to find I hadn't replaced it as I had thought.. And last owner had actually removed it! That makes me feel stupid!

Still working on idle but thought you'd enjoy the pictures.

ukteg
Legit G1Tegger

Re: Loaded

Postby ukteg » February 26th, 2014, 7:59 pm

That looks full but room for more

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
86 Integra EXI x1
87 Integra EXI x1
88 Integra EXI x1
90 Honda Concerto 1.6-16
89 Integra EXI x2
71 Triumph Dolamite